Monday, November 3, 2014

No Side Effects

I thought chemotherapy made one sick from the side effects. It seemed to have had the opposite effect on Art. Art felt the difference in a few days later. I saw the difference. It was like a fog was lifted and he started thinking clearer. His color was coming back and he was joking around with me. Oh how I missed that! As crazy as it sounds Art was looking forward to the next treatments. We had less than 3 weeks to wait for round two. 
I have good news. We had an unplanned visit to the Dr. for Art. He had a problem with hives over the weekend...his blood work was in for his chemo treatments tomorrow. His white blood is down and his red blood count is up. His platelets were good. This means the chemo is working and he does not need a transfusion. God hears the prayers of many. I am so thankful! 


1 comment: