Monday, October 6, 2014

GoFundMe

I started a fund to help cover the other things that are needed to help Art get better. I am not looking for help to cover the astronomical cost of the medical treatments. I am trying to cover the other things that will help put the odds in his favor to make it through the chemo treatments. The first and foremost is going to the dentist and getting his teeth fixed. Because of his condition they are breaking off. He will not be able fight off another infection with his immune system being compromised. My second goal is a vitamin C infusion. This not covered by medical insurance. This treatment will help boast his immune system and put the odds in his favor.

This week I making an appointment for the first Dentist appointment. 

Without you this would not be possible.
My heartfelt thanks for your kindness and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment